With the further integration and development of economic globalization, the products manufacturing cost in traditional intensive manufacturing industries such as clothing and electronics is getting higher and higher, and the processing profit is getting lower and lower. In order to improve the overall profit rate of enterprises, improve work efficiency, optimize enterprise management processes, and promote high-quality economic development, improving production efficiency through information transformation has become to be the effective methods. The automated assembly lines are the good choices for them.
1. The assembly lines and conveyors structure and process are relatively stable, and it is a long-term product and can create the profits for you.
2. The process flow on the assembly lines and conveyor tables can be divided into simple processes, and some processes can be combined and decomposed according to the requirements of process synchronization. The individual times for each process should not vary too much.
3. The output of the assembly lines and conveyors is large and the amount of labor per unit product is large, so as to ensure the load of each workplace of the assembly lines and conveyors.
4. Raw materials. Cooperative parts must be standardized, standardized and supplied on time for the assembly lines and conveyors.
5. The conditions for installing the assembly lines and conveyors should be met. Due to the integration of cutting-edge technologies such as sensing technology, drive technology, mechanical technology, interface technology, and computer technology, automated production lines can form a complete system. Automated assembly lines and conveyors lines have been widely used in various countries because automated production lines have various production needs. Optimize the efficient integration and organization of the overall facility. Although the automated production line originated from the traditional assembly lines and conveyors lines, its efficacy is far superior to the traditional assembly lines, the difference is obvious, the automation control is very high, and the traditional assembly lines and conveyors tables do not have the precise production rhythm.
Post time: Mar-02-2022